We see the world as your classroom
At TakeLessons, we don't dictate where or when you teach lessons. As an independent contractor, you can teach wherever you want as long as it's professional and conducive to quality learning.
During your account setup process, you'll indicate exactly where you teach and whether or not you are willing to travel or teach online. You can also customize your lesson prices based on teaching location.
With TakeLessons, you can teach:
- At your location (e.g. your home, church, school, nearby library or cafe, or personal studio space)
- On the go (i.e. travel to your students)
- Online lessons via live video chat (we recommend Skype or Google Hangouts)
- For online lessons, you get to use whatever video platform you like best (we don't force you to use a specific platform)
- Studio locations are provided by you, not TakeLessons (we don't cover costs for studio rentals, etc)
- Lessons happening in a home environment must take place in a clean professional environment (i.e. no bedrooms, creepy basements, or any other unprofessional location)