- Make sure you're using Google Chrome as your browser, and that you are not in an Incognito window.*
- Click the yellow "Share your screen" button in the bottom-center of your teacher view window.
- When prompted, click "Add Extension."
- A pop-up will appear: "TakeLessons Classroom Screen Sharing has been added to Chrome."
- If you don't immediately see a pop-up with options for which screen to share, refresh your browser.
- To share a specific window, select that window in the "Share your screen" pop-up window, and click "Share."
- To stop sharing your screen, click the screen-sharing button again, or click "stop sharing" (bottom-center of screen).
*If you prefer to use TakeLessons Classroom in an Incognito window, enable the TakeLessons Classroom Screen Sharing extension for Incognito mode.