Join your class or lesson anywhere with the TakeLessons Android app for students!
- Make sure your device is compatible
- TakeLessons Classroom works best on devices running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer.
- Find your Android version here
- Learn more about Android system requirements
- Download and install the app
- Download the TakeLessons Android app for students
- Open the app.
- Log in with Facebook, Google, with your Student Account email and password.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up right from the app.
- If necessary, grant permission to use the microphone & camera
- Open the app and tap Settings, then tap Live Classroom Settings.
- Ensure all permissions are granted before entering a TakeLessons Live class to ensure that all features are available to you.
- Remember, you can always disable your camera or mute your microphone during any class or lesson.
- Tap "Join"
- tap the lesson that you would like to join from the Schedule tab, then tap Join Class to enter the classroom up to 30-minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Confirm your name and location on the next page and tap Join Class
- If your teacher hasn't arrived yet, you'll see a "waiting" screen.