Join your class or lesson anywhere with the TakeLessons Android app for students!
1. Make sure your device is compatible
TakeLessons Classroom works best on devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer.
2. Download and install the app
- Download the TakeLessons Android app for students
- Open the app
- Log in with Facebook or with your Student Account email and password
3. If necessary, go through the Android setup flow
- Older Android devices will need to grant specific permission for the TakeLessons student app to access the microphone and camera on your device.
- Follow the setup steps. Remember, you can always disable your camera or mute your microphone during any class or lesson.
4. Tap "Enter Classroom!"
- You'll get a notification when your next class or lesson is due to start in less than 30 minutes.
- Tap "Enter Classroom" to instantly enter TakeLessons Classroom for your class or lesson!
- If your teacher hasn't arrived yet, you'll see a "waiting" screen.