Join your class or lesson anywhere with the TakeLessons iOS app for students!
1. Make sure your device is compatible
- iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad Air or newer, (Which iPad do I have?)
- iOS 11 or later, with all the newest updates installed.
2. Download and install the app
- Download the TakeLessons iOS app for students
- Open the app
- Log in with Facebook, Google, or with your Student Account email and password.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up right from the app.
3. If necessary, grant permission to use the microphone & camera
- Older Apple devices will need to grant specific permission for the TakeLessons student app to access the microphone and camera on your device.
- Follow the setup steps. Remember, you can always disable your camera or mute your microphone during any class or lesson.
4. Tap "Join"
- If you have notifications enabled, you will receive a notification when your lesson is about to begin. Tap this notification to be directed to your class.
- Alternatively, you can tap the Join Now button from the Schedule tab to enter the classroom up to 30-minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Confirm your name and location on the next page and tap Join Class
- If your teacher hasn't arrived yet, you'll see a "waiting" screen.