Purchase lessons as needed
Students on a “Schedule-As-You-Go” plan do not receive a monthly bill. Instead, you can purchase additional lessons any time, through your online student account.
Note: Since you are not on a recurring schedule and don't have a monthly bill, the price of your lessons may change when your teacher adjusts their prices.
How to Purchase Additional Lessons on the Web
1. Log in to your online student account and head to your Dashboard.
Next to your teacher's info, select the type of lessons you'd like to buy, and the location of the lessons.
Click Purchase to start the checkout process.
2. Select the length of lessons you wish to purchase, and click Continue.
3. Choose the number of lessons you would like to purchase, and click Continue.
4. Enter your payment information, and click Confirm.
TakeLessons iOS App: Purchase additional lessons
iOS users can also purchase additional lessons from the TakeLessons Student App!
Once logged in, you will see your teachers listed on the home page.
1. Tap the teacher you wish to purchase additional lessons with...
2. On the My Teachers screen, tap Add More in that teacher’s Private Lessons section.
3. Tap the number of lessons you’d like to purchase.
4. Confirm your lessons
If you’d like to change the duration (# of minutes) of your lessons, tap the duration on the Confirm Lessons screen to select a different lesson duration.
Under Payment Info, you can select your payment method on file, or tap Add a payment method to use a different credit card for this purchase.
When everything looks correct, tap Confirm.