We recommend sharing your BookWithMe profile URL often and in as many places as possible.
1. First and foremost if you have your own website and/or storefront we recommend prominently adding your BookWithMe URL to your website as an easy way for students to sign up for lessons with you. Make sure to put it in a place that is easy to find.
2. You should list this URL on all of your social network websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
3. If you have a Yelp business page we recommend you add this URL to this page.
4. Take a few minutes and be sure to list yourself on Google My Business and add your BookWithMe profile URL. Go here for more info: https://www.google.com/business/
5. Watch local social networking websites such as NextDoor (www.nextdoor.com) and Patch (www.patch.com). They often have posts from people looking for instructors. These are great leads to respond to promoting your business. Include your BookWithMe profile URL in the post as an easy way for them to sign up for lessons with you.
6. Lastly, ask your friends, peers, and former and current students to share your BookWithMe profile with their social networks. Word-Of-Mouth is a powerful tool for finding new students.