If you’re on a PC or Mac and using an external webcam or microphone connected through USB, you'll need to make sure to select the right devices in TakeLessons Classroom.
- Log in to Classroom, by clicking on the link in your confirmation e-mail, or joining from your student dashboard.
- Before you enter the classroom, enable your camera and microphone, and make sure they're both working. (Learn more)
- Click the green "All Set" button to enter your classroom.
- In the top-right corner of your Chrome search bar, Click on the video-camera icon. (Don't see the icon? Click here)
- Select your USB-connected microphone and/or camera from the list.
- Refresh your browser, so the changes can take effect.
- Your USB-connected camera or microphone should be working in TakeLessons Classroom.
Still having trouble? Try this article: