When TakeLessons Classroom displays the image below, your browser is unable to establish a sufficient connection to the internet.
On a private network?
If you are trying to take a group class or private 1:1 lesson from a secure network, you may be behind a firewall preventing your access to the video stream. Some examples of these private networks are:
- Private office networks, secured with passwords
- College or university campuses
- Networks set up by businesses, with a firewall
Behind a firewall, on an unsecured network?
Unreliable internet connection?
If you are not joining from a private network, and are not behind a firewall, your internet connection may be unreliable:
- If possible, connect directly to a router with an ethernet cable.
- Close other programs, applications, or streaming services that may be using bandwidth on your internet connection.
- Click here to learn more about internet connection guidelines for TakeLessons Classroom.
Instantly diagnose tech issues here: