Instantly find and fix tech issues here:
Most issues in TakeLessons Classroom can be resolved by following these steps:
- Use one of our supported devices:
- If possible, use an ethernet cable connected directly to your router.
- DON’T use your mobile device as a hotspot internet connection for TakeLessons Classroom.
- Learn more about internet connections for TakeLessons Classroom
- If you're not using Google Chrome, you can download it here.
- Follow the instructions to install Google Chrome.
- Leave your classroom in your other browser, and open Google Chrome.
- Re-join your classroom:
- Click on the link in your reminder e-mail, OR
- Log in to your TakeLessons Classroom dashboard and click on the link
- You’ll be prompted to enable your camera and microphone again:
- Once you’ve joined your classroom in Google Chrome, click Enable my Camera and Microphone.
- Test your camera and microphone.
- In your classroom, click on the camera icon.
- Make sure the correct devices are selected.
- After you clear your cache, refresh your browser.
Still having trouble? Contact Student Support.