With TakeLessons Classroom, teaching online has never been easier.
To get started, all you need is:
- Any desktop or laptop computer less than 5 years old
- Google's Chrome web browser
- A fast, reliable internet connection
- A webcam
- A headset with a microphone, or an external microphone and speakers
That's it! You won't need to download any software or pay any fees.
Our most successful Classroom teachers recommend:
- Connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable to ensure the fastest connection with the least lag, delay, or interruption. If you can't plug in a cable, get as close to your router as possible.
- Don't use a "hotspot" on a mobile device to connect to the internet. Likewise, connecting through a coffee shop or other public connection could cause poor service.
- Use a headset to eliminate background noise and feedback. You'll also be able to hear your students better!
Want to see more? Take a tour of TakeLessons Classroom.
Ready to dive in? Test your equipment with the TakeLessons Classroom system test.
Classroom is built for Google Chrome. Download Chrome here.