TakeLessons Classroom teachers must use Google Chrome. Download Chrome here.
Why can't I use the browser I'm familiar with?
Running TakeLessons Classroom from a different browser may cause a poor experience for you or your student, because TakeLessons Classroom's teacher tools are optimized for Google Chrome. These tools include:
- Sharing your screen with your student
- Recording and accessing videos of your lessons
- Sharing files with your students
To learn more about how TakeLessons Classroom puts education first, take the tour.
Do my students have to use Google Chrome?
Students can join their lessons from:
- Computers running Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. (Learn more)
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. (Learn more)
- A compatible Android device (Learn more)