Qualified TakeLessons instructors receive a 30% discount on Qualifying products through Fender. To be a qualified instructor you must:
- Have an active teacher account registered with TakeLessons.com
- Register to be a part of the Fender Partner Promotions program with TakeLessons
- Please Allow 5-7 business days for Takelessons and Fender to Authenticate your Teacher Account. Once your promotion is ready to use you will receive a confirmation email from TakeLessons. This will also include instructions for creating your Fender account. If you have not received this email, check your spam folder and ensure your teacher account is Active.
- Complete your profile registration on Fender.com
How to Register
To begin, register to be a part of the Fender Partner Promotions program with TakeLessons through the link you received as an instructor. Please Allow 5-7 business days for Takelessons and Fender to Authenticate your Teacher Account. Once your promotion is ready to use you will receive a confirmation email from TakeLessons.
After you have received your confirmation email from TakeLessons that your discount is active, you will need to create an account with Fender. (If you already have an account with Fender you can skip this step)
- Start by visiting Fender.com, then click on the sign in at the top right of the browser window.
- Fill out the form with your personal information. Please ensure the email provided is the one associated with your TakeLessons teacher account
- The information you used to on the previous page will autofill into your profile, confirm the details and save.
- When finished filling out your profile, you will need to validate your account. To do this tap the Shop tab on the navigation bar on at the top of the browser.
- Tap Sign In in the top right-hand corner
- Use the Returning Customers log in to sign in with the email and password that you just set up
- After you’ve logged in, you will be taken to the My Account screen. From here you can register your Fender products, add items to a wishlist, see your orders and purchase on Fender.com!
- Ensure you see the discount in your cart before completing your purchase. If you do not see the discount on your checkout screen, the discount is not yet active. Certain products may be excluded. See terms and conditions for a list of excluded products.
Terms and Conditions
QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS ONLY
This Program is intended for the sale of Qualifying Product only to Qualified Instructors. You may not purchase products under the Program for resale, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so. FMIC routinely audits purchases to ensure that all purchase conditions have been observed. Should we discover that you have not observed all of the conditions or have violated these Terms, you hereby authorize FMIC to charge your credit card the amount you paid for the delivered goods and the price FMIC charged the general public for the same goods in effect on the date that you placed your order.
A Qualified Instructor shall be defined as a Takelessons.com instructor who has an active, registered account with TL.com, has opted-in to the Program, and has registered on complete profile on Fender Connect.
Taxes, Shipping, and Fees
You will be subject to any applicable taxes, shipping fees of $4.99 for all accessories and $20.00 for all other Qualifying Products, and any other fees as required by FMIC. Qualifying Products purchased are only eligible to be shipped within the U.S. FMIC reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when FMIC confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, FMIC will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
Certain Fender products are excluded, including signature series, custom shop, and limited edition releases. Click here for a full list of excluded products.
Purchase Limitations & Process
A Qualified Instructor may purchase Qualifying Products by visiting www.Fender.com. A Qualified Instructor is limited to purchasing five (5) musical instruments, five (5) sounds systems, and unlimited accessories per twelve (12) months beginning on December 19th, 2017. All purchases by Qualified Instructors shall be subject to applicable taxes and shipping fees, which shall be $4.99 for accessories and $20.00 for all other Qualifying Products.