Monthly Billing Payments
All TakeLessons students pay for lessons in advance. If you have a Recurring Lesson Schedule with a set day and time, you will receive a monthly bill for all lessons in the upcoming month.
With a Monthly Recurring plan, you can choose your bill date. For example, if your bill date is June 11th, your bill will include all unpaid lessons scheduled with your teachers between June 12th and July 11th. If you are not enrolled in auto-pay, you will need to log in to your account to pay your bill each month. Using the TakeLessons Android App is a great convenient way to get your bill paid!
1. Select the Billing Information tab from the Settings menu in your TakeLessons Live Android App
2. Your upcoming private lesson bill will appear. Here, you can see the dates and number of lessons covered by the bill. To process payment, tap Pay Now.
3. Confirm your payment method and tap Pay Bill to purchase.
Schedule As You Go Payments
Students on a “Schedule-As-You-Go” plan do not receive a monthly bill. Instead, you can purchase additional lessons at any time, through your TakeLessons Live Android App.
Note: Since you are not on a recurring schedule and don't have a monthly bill, the price of your lessons may change when your teacher adjusts their prices.
1. Once logged in to the TakeLessons app, navigate to the Settings screen, and then tap Billing Information
2. Locate the instructor you would like to add credits with under the Add Lesson Credits section, then tap Add Credits
3. Tap the number of lessons you’d like to purchase.
From the Confirm Lessons screen you can:
- Change the duration (# of minutes) of your lessons
- Change your payment method
4. When everything looks correct, tap Confirm.