- Make sure you're using Google Chrome as your browser. (Note: This feature is only available when using Google Chome for Desktop)
- Click the screen with a line through it at the bottom of your viewing window.
- You will see a pop-up with options for which screen to share. If you don't see this immediately, refresh your browser.
- Select an option from the available tabs. (Your Entire Screen, Application Window, Chrome Tab)
- Select the specific window that you would like to share from the window below
- Click Share. (Note: The Share button will not become clickable until a window has been selected and is highlighted in blue)
- To stop sharing your screen, click the screen at the bottom of the window, or click the blue Stop Sharing button (bottom-center of the screen).