Be sure to consider the following:
- To avoid copyright issues, be sure to only download royalty free stock images from the internet.
- Horizontally orientated photos are recommended.
- We recommend a large image of at least 2800px width and 1400px height. Smaller images will still work but may appear pixelated for some students.
- The image should relate to the class topic. Here are a few examples:
- If it is a conversation class, use the image of a group of friends chatting.
- If it is a piano class, use the image of a student playing the piano at home.
- If it is an audition prep class, use the image of someone on stage.
- You can crop the image when uploading.