Keep these tips in mind while brainstorming class topics
- Consider topics that could interest a large audience
Our student body includes all ages and levels of experience. Consider videos where any age group can enjoy, then ask more thoughtful questions during class.
- Create videos that have not been done before
Our videos are created to support our beginner-level learning paths. If you have already created your own classes, try pairing it with a video to prepare students before attending.
- Keep it interactive.
Students love to practice while they learn. Be sure to include exercises or homework, and try to avoid lecturing from beginning to end.
Tips while recording
- Content should be well-planned in advance, but not scripted
- Each video should be 3:00 to 10:00 minutes in length
- Content should match the title/description of the video you’re creating