Recording a recap video is the final step to finishing a group class! After class, you are required to record a 2-minute recap video to cover the key takeaways from class.
The importance of recording a recap video
Recap videos are sent via email to each student who registered or attended the class, and these emails are our biggest driver to reactivation. Recap videos appear in student journals as a resource to practice what they learned after class. The number of unique students who registered for your class will also count towards your earnings if you record a recap video.
What to include in your recap video
- Thank students for coming to class, even if no one attended.
- Cover the key takeaways from today’s class.
- Remind them to sign up for your upcoming class and what they might learn if they attend.
- Thank them again for coming, and let them know that you look forward to seeing them again.
Recap videos are typically around 2 minutes long. While recording, avoid mentioning that no students attended if your class received 0 attendance.
Steps to record your recap video
1. Click start recording and wait for the video player to load before speaking.
2. If you do not like your first take, click Record Again as many times as necessary.
3. Once your recording is finished, Save and Exit will direct you to your Dashboard.
Here are examples of perfect recap videos:
Class Title: Daily Singing Workout
Class Title: Learn English Idioms & Cultural Expressions
Class Title: Monologue Practice for All Levels