Recording a recap video is the final step to finishing a group class!
After class ends, you will be prompted to record a short, 1-2 minute recap video. Your recap video should:
- Thank the students for attending
- Review the key takeaways from the class
- Demonstrate an exercise to continue practicing after class
- Recommend your corresponding video in Live Studio, if applicable
If you do not like your first take, you can Record Again as many times as necessary.
Once your recording is finished, Save and Exit will direct you to your Dashboard.
While recording, avoid:
- Mentioning student names
- Reciting exact dates and times of your upcoming classes - You can still mention the class title!