Have you scheduled your first group class? Are you looking to master the group classroom controls? You are in the right place.
This series of articles will teach you everything you need to know to successfully use the TakeLessons group classroom. Please note that group classes must take place in the TakeLessons Classroom.
- How to Start A Group Class
- Audio, Video, and Share screen Controls
- Class Roster Controls
- Deleting Messages and Blocking Students
- Recording Your Recap Video
- The student's view of TakeLessons Live Classroom
Now that you are familiar with the classroom controls, check out these articles to help you successfully lead a group class.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio
- How to Troubleshoot Technical Issues in Class
- Our Group Class Welcome Script and Concept Delivery Tips
- How to Promote Yourself at the End of Class
Want to know more about how to succeed using Live Studio? Visit our Virtual Training Center.
Review our group class attendance policy.