Here is everything you need to know about the TakeLessons group classroom.
Have you scheduled your first group class? Looking to master the classroom controls? You are in the right place.
Please note: group classes must take place in the TakeLessons Classroom.
This series of articles will teach you everything you need to know to successfully use the TakeLessons group classroom.
- How to Start A Group Class
- Audio, Video, and Share screen Controls
- Class Roster Controls
- Deleting Messages and Blocking Students
- Recording Your Recap Video
- The student's view of TakeLessons Live Classroom
Now that you are familiar with the classroom controls, check out these articles to help you successfuly lead a group class.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio
- How to Troubleshoot Technical Issues in Class
- Our Group Class Welcome Script and Concept Delivery Tips
- How to Promote Yourself at the End of Class
Want to know more about how to succeed using Live Studio? Visit our Virtual Training Center.