Ask A Question
How to connect with potential students through the "Ask-A-Question" tool, and inspire them to book lessons with you.
- ★ New to Ask-A-Question? Start here!
- When a potential student violates the safety guidelines
- How do I reply to questions I received before April 18th, 2018?
- When students are ready to book lessons
- Reply to new messages ASAP
- Follow the Safety Guidelines
- Be safe while answering student questions
- How to handle questions from a minor
- (iPhone) How do I respond to a question from a student?
- How to handle students' most commonly asked questions
- I received a message from a company or employment opportunity. What do I do?
- My student seemed ready to book lessons, then disappeared. What gives?
- When your profile has been paused
- What are some tips and templates to encourage students to book lessons?
- How do I report messages that are offensive, or seem like spam?
- How do I know if a message I received is legitimate vs. a scam?
- How do I politely turn down a request from a potential student?
- How do I reply to questions I received on or before the new Ask-A-Question went live?